First full trading week for 2011 is in the books with the $SPX netting a 1.1% gain despite a less than stellar jobs report Friday. The focus shifts to earnings season with $AA kicking it off on Monday so we should start to see some nice setups in the option chains, especially on the weeklys. Have a good weekend and enjoy the links!
- Trust your gut…but only sometimes
- Part of brain lights up with warning prior to bubble crashes
- How Barclays Wealth is putting behavioral finance into practice
- The “ultra-wealthy” are still pretty risk averse
- Can Minimalist-inspired trading survive on a Prop Trading desk?
- Investors trust dubious sources for stock news
- Most investors still have portfolios filled with capital losses