2010 is in the books and as one who takes a neutral stance in my approach to market I did fairly decent. Trend traders, more than likely, were the biggest benefactors this year but overall those that trade free of bias fared well.
I’ve enjoyed sharing links this past year (this is the 34th week) and appreciate the feedback many of you have given. I look forward to 2011 as new opportunities will present themselves. I hope you have a great start to the new year and profit from the things you do well and learn from those things that may have been a road block in 2010. Enjoy the links and Happy New Year!
- Why we make New Year’s resolutions
- Kicking butt is all about mind over matter
- There’s so much more to life than trading
- Successfully setting financial goals for 2011
- Make a New Year’s resolution for a healthy mind
- Blogging compels traders to sharpen their trading thesis by thinking it out loud
- Abandon your resolutions now