Ah yes, another week another gain for the bulls. The Russell 2000 turned in a whopping 2.5% return for the week and is now up 3% for 2011. Realized volatility is at 5 year lows and as a premium seller in the indices it’s been difficult to say the least. We have opex this holiday shortened week which always makes for interesting trading. Enjoy the links and the extra day off!
- Get up, stand up!
- What is the habenula and how can it help with anxiety?
- 9 Ways to ward off your worries
- More than 3,000 survivors of the WTC attacks experience long-term post-traumatic stress disorder
- How to find the trading style that fits your personality
- DIY investors doomed by their lizard brains
- Every trader should know their awareness zones