It’s 4 AM, the beer goggles have come off and the market doesn’t look as appealing as it did a few hours ago. Many were looking for an elusive escape from between the sheets Friday as the market rolled over and said “good morning.” The $VIX showed fear coming back but for many, especially those who chase, it may have been too late. February has a history of being less than favorable to the longs so perhaps an early start occurred here at the end of January. Obviously geopolitical issues are at the fore but maybe that’s just an excuse to take some profits and give the bears a shot. Enjoy the weekend and the links!
- Are you repeating the same old trading mistakes?
- A novel idea for professionals to help their clients
- Identifying flow may be easier than you think
- Are you process oriented or outcome oriented?
- Fascinating research using memory training as a new strategy for addiction treatment
- Failures in long-term memory can damage our investing returns