The August option cycle is done as we head into the September cycle with a bevy of catalysts including the Fed meeting on the 12th and 13th. Next week’s fireworks could be the expiration of the August futures for VIX that are running at a significant premium to the VIX. The one catalyst in September that I’m waiting for is Labor Day on the 3rd signaling the end of Summer. Get your head straight because the market is about to get ripe with opportunities as Autumn approaches.
Enjoy the links and your weekend!
- Weird but true facts about your brain [Learning RX]
- Making sense of memory [Harvard Gazette]
- Unlocking a major secret of the brain [McGill]
- Waste disposal network discovered in the brain [New Scientist]
- Hackers backdoor the human brain [Extreme Tech]
- The fattiest foods on Pinterest [Health]
- Are our minds merely creations of our brains? [Ethics Daily]
- How to get back to regular running routine [Runner’s World]
- Brain areas cooperate to keep us proper [Futurity]
- The writers guide to using brain science to hook readers from the very first sentence [The Creative Penn]
- Building character strengths – The road to well being? [Brain Blogger]
- My brain made me do it: Psychopaths and free will [Time]