New all-time highs in the S&P 500 as we head into December next week. I managed to stay in ketosis through the Thanksgiving holiday with the help of almond flour pie crust and mashed cauliflower. And there were no political arguments at the table, which is always good. Enjoy your weekend!
- Intermittent fasting and manipulating mitochondrial networks may increase lifespan: Harvard Gazette
- Activity in brain’s thinking and problem-solving center linked to avoiding anxiety: Duke University
- Our minds wander a lot, on average a third of the time: UNCG
- Inside the race to hack the human brain: Wired
- What the industry knew about sugar’s health effects, but didn’t tell us: NPR
- Chasing the rainbow: The non-conscious nature of being: Frontiers in Psychology
- Awesome new podcast from Billy Yang with Magdalena Boulet: Soundcloud